Our client is the market leader in the manufacture and supply of pre-nail Frames and Trusses to the local market. As an essential supplier to the building industry they are experiencing exponential growth with the rebuild in full swing.
If you would like to secure a future within one of New Zealand's largest companies the opportunity is now.
We are seeking experienced hammerhands, frame and truss fabricators, and saw operators to join their team for day and afternoon shifts.
You will ideally have:
* Previous experience within a pre-nail factory environment or
* Completed a pre-trade course or
* Completed some or all of a building apprenticeship
* Experience with a nail gun
To be eligible you must:
* Be able to pass a drug test
* Have a focus on health and safety
* Have your drivers licence and own reliable transport
Your work ethic and ability to be a team player combined with your skills within the industry and your commitment to learn will be rewarded with an opportunity for growth and a great working environment.
Please apply with your CV through the Extrastaff link below and we will be in touch very soon. If you do not have a CV, please write a brief outline of your recent work history in the application field.