We are looking for experienced Water proofers to join our business, Extrastaff Limited. Our growing business requires organised and trustworthy individuals who pride themselves on quality workmanship. You must be motivated and result driven.
You might be asked to work across the country to assist our projects, so flexibility on work locations is preferred.
The Waterproofer is responsible for:
- Knowledge of Waterproofing membrane detailing/installation.
- Knowledge of Steel reinforcing spacing and installation/layout.
- Ability / Experience with work site inspections regarding project progress, equipment condition, and safety or to ensure that specifications and standards are met.
- Provide assistance to workers engaged in construction or tanking/waterproofing activities, using general hand tools or other equipment such as Track Master nail guns.
- Hydrophilic water bar and PVC water bar set out and placement.
- Experience with Bitumen / PVC / and or Rubber Sheet Waterproof Membranes, either Peel stick or Torch on application.
- Fuko re-injectable hose set out and placement.
- Provision for protection of all works.
- Read specifications, such as blueprints and Site drawings to determine construction requirements or to plan procedures, set out foundations, pile caps and set downs.
- Wall and slab interface set out.
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and experience required:
- Some work experience preferred but not compulsory
- Friendly, with good time management, excellent work ethic are essential
- Time management skills
- A commitment to learning and developing your skills within the industry
- Sound knowledge of H and S procedures
Reliable and hardworking
Min $26.69 per hour to a maximum of $30 per hour
Hours of work
Minimum 30 hours of work is guaranteed
You may be required to work in multiple locations throughout New Zealand including Auckland, Northland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Hawkes Bay, Taranaki, Gisborne, Whanganui-Manawatu, Wellington, Marlborough, Nelson-Tasman, Canterbury, West Coast, Otago and Southland.
This role will be permanent and full-time job
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and brief covering letter outlining your experience.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.