Our client, a leading security firm is experiencing considerable growth in security, access control, CCTV, fire and nurse call systems installation and servicing. An opportunity is now available for the right individual to join the progressive and innovative Communications / Security Department. •
Core duties will involve installing and servicing alarm, access and CCTV (IP and analogue) systems for our clients throughout the South Island.
The successful applicant should have
• Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Adept at reading and interpreting technical documentation and plans.
• Strong interpersonal skills, oral communication skills.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Experience working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment. Experience:
• Considerable experience with security, CCTV and access control.
• Concept ® trained and certified (current to date).
• Tecom Proficient
• Knowledgeable with Pacom and Protégé.
• Knowledgeable with Digiplex, Spectra, Bosch. Qualifications:
• 3 years minimum industrial experience in both Security and CCTV installations.
• Current NZ Security Guard's License.
• Current NZ Clean Drivers Licensee.
If you have the experience and this role sounds like you, then please apply now.