Administrative Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordinating activities including communicate with clients and their employers to ensure that visa application process is smooth.
- Liaising with immigration advisors, recruiters, other departments and personnel to ensure that goals are met.
- Advising senior management on matters requiring attention and implementing their decisions.
- Managing immigration paperwork, clients’ files and information associated with undertaking projects and running offices and practices.
- Responding to inquiries concerning client’s documents and services.
- Setting, reviewing and controlling office CRM systems
- Provide support and assistant to a team of licensed immigration advisors
- Marketing for clients with the use of Facebook. LinkedIn and company website
- Source, access and register new candidates
- Completes administrative projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources; file management systems; recommending re-deployment of designated resources.
- Maintains suggestion system by directing and controlling administrative technical aspects in accordance with management directives
- Handling of confidential/sensitive information with professional manners
- General administrative duties
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.