We are currently looking for a Production Engineer for our site in Christchurch. Your primary role would be to lead technical support function for precast product manufacture.
To be a successful applicant you would have
- Engineering Bachelors Degree (Civil or Construction)
- 4 + Years experience in Manufacturing precast/production manufacturing
- Knowledge of maintaining health safety processes and compliance
- Background in process management and continuous improvement
- A methodical and systematic approach to solving problems
- Experience in Standard Workshop Engineering practice
- Well-developed report writing and editing
- Computer and MS Office Skills
- Outstanding relationship management skills.
Due to the current border closures, we are only accepting onshore applicants with current New Zealand right to work.