Current projects range from a clients first home, adjustments to an existing home, multi residence homes including apartment living and multisite developments.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Architectural technician qualification minimum.
- 2+ Archicad years experience minimum.
- Good understanding of the New Zealand building code and Council requirements to ensure a detailed application.
- Good level of communication skills are a must in our office.
Day to day tasks:
- Schedule daily work load to complete drawings in a timely manner.
- Operate Archicad design software (23 and above).
- Assist with the documentation of architectural plans and specifications to enable project pricing and BCAs to issue the following approved applications: PIM, Resource Consent and Building Consents.
- Co-ordinate closely with our team to ensure accurate and detailed documentation on various residential and light commercial projects.
- Co-ordinate with outside consultants ie: Structural engineers, Fire engineers, Truss designers etc.
- Provide support to builders or contractors working on or involved with projects completed by our team.
- Answer requests for further information from local councils.
- Attend site visits.
- Continue ongoing training to ensure a vast knowledge of the New Zealand building code, acceptable solutions and building material specifications used throughout projects you are involved in.
Immediate start available! Apply NOW!