This is a temp to perm opportunity
As a Kerb Finisher you will be responsible for assisting our team with pouring, placing and finishing a wide range of concrete projects.
- You will have had experience laying kerb or concrete placement and the ability to trowel and finish corners to a high standard.
- Able to set string lines
- You will have a good eye for detail and a high quality of workmanship
- Be able to read site plans. Basic knowledge is ok you can learn on the job.
- Be proficient in preforming manual labouring duties
It is essential that you:
- Have your own reliable transport, a minimum of a full drivers license (HT class 2 preferred)
- Be Reliable & Punctual
- Be Physically fit
- Be able to make early starts
- Have a good sense of humor and the ability to work well in a team
- Health and Safety conscious. Site Safe passport preferred.
In return we offer a guaranteed 40 hour week, very competitive rates of pay,