An opportunity is now available for the right individual to join our progressive and innovative Security Department as a Security Apprentice Technician.
The successful applicant should have:
- Ability to follow instructions
- Strong interpersonal skills, oral/ written communication skills.
- A high standard of quality
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to work well within a team or individually
- Current NZ Drivers License
- Interest in the electronics / security and CCTV industry.
- Electrical pre-trade minimum requirement.
Further career growth and additional certification and training will be offered to the successful applicant based on performance.