We deal with several different companies who manufacture timber frames and trusses in Christchurch.
They are looking for reliable and hard working staff to join their teams.
You will be working in a factory environment cutting and stacking timber, using power tools.
We have a range of shifts available:
- Early mornings
- Weekends only (Saturdays and Sundays from 12pm - 7pm).
What you need to apply for these roles:
- Ideally some experience using basic tools
- An interest in the building industry
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Have a fantastic work ethic - show up to work on time each day and work hard while you are there
- Hold a drivers licence and have your own car
- Be physically fit
These are potentially ongoing roles, starting as soon as possible.
If you are keen to find out more then apply now and we will get in touch with you.