We are looking for 5 Administrators to join our business, Extrastaff Limited. Our growing business requires an organise and trustworthy individual who pride yourself on quality workmanship. You will be motivated and result driven.
You might be asked to work across the country to assist our projects, so flexibility on work locations is preferred.
The Administrator is responsible for:
• Management of all incoming enquiries to Extrastaff
• Administration of the Candidate Registration Process
• Consultant Support and Administration
• Health and Safety Administration
• General office/team supporting, primarily support our finance team
Skills and experience required:
• Preferably minimum of 1 year relevant experience or qualification, but not compulsory.
• Friendly, with good time management, & excellent work ethic are essential
• Time management skills
• Preferably speak Tagalog
• A commitment to learning and developing your skills within the industry
• Sound knowledge of H&S procedures
• Reliable and hardworking
Min $62,000 to Max $62,000
Hours of work
40 hours of work fixed
You may be required to work in multiple locations throughout New Zealand including Auckland and Christchurch
This role will be permanent and full-time job
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and brief covering letter outlining your experience and skills.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.