We are looking for experienced Waterproofers to join our business, Extrastaff Limited.
The Waterproofer is responsible for:
- Knowledge of Waterproofing membrane detailing/installation.
- Knowledge of Steel reinforcing spacing and installation/layout.
- Ability / Experience with work site inspections regarding project progress, equipment condition, and safety or to ensure that specifications and standards are met.
- Provide assistance to workers engaged in construction or tanking/waterproofing activities, using general hand tools or other equipment such as Track Master nail guns.
- Hydrophilic water bar and PVC water bar set out and placement.
- Experience with Bitumen / PVC / and or Rubber Sheet Waterproof Membranes, either Peel stick or Torch on application.
- Fuko re-injectable hose set out and placement.
- Provision for protection of all works.
- Read specifications, such as blueprints and Site drawings to determine construction requirements or to plan procedures, set out foundations, pile caps and set downs.
- Wall and slab interface set out.
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and experience required:
- 3+ years waterproofing relevant experience OR relevant waterproofing qualification that is equivalent to NZQA Level 4
- Friendly, with good time management, excellent work ethic are essential
- Time management skills
- A commitment to learning and developing your skills within the industry
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
- Reliable and hardworking
If this sounds like you, please apply online with your resume and a brief covering letter outlining your experience.