A role has become available working for our team.
Your key duties will include the following tasks:
- Monitor Vehicle/plant service periods.
- Service and repair vehicles/small plant. Outsource to approved suppliers
- where required.
- Monitor and organise COFs/WOFs. Pre COF/WOF checks. Ensure all
- vehicles are road legal.
- Keep records and provide order numbers for all parts obtained/services
- Light steel fabrication/welding/gas cutting.
- On site repairs
- General Workshop duties
Requirements and Skills:
- Ability to plan and able to co-ordinate workload.
- Good communication skills
- Be a team player and work in well with others.
- General mechanical abilities and skills.
- Competent power/compressor/gas/tool/welder operation
- Full Class 1 licence (Class 2and/or 4 licences an advantage)
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!