We are currently seeking an experienced Hammerhand to join our team based in Christchurch, New Zealand.
About the Role:
- As an experienced Hammerhand, you will work alongside our skilled team of tradesmen to assist in various construction and building tasks.
- Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to: assisting with framing, formwork, concrete work, and other general construction tasks.
- You will be required to follow instructions from the site foreman, complete tasks efficiently, and adhere to all health and safety regulations.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Hammerhand in the construction industry.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and other construction documents.
- Strong knowledge of construction materials and methods.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently.
- Valid driver's license.
Why Join Our Team:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity for career growth and development.
- Be part of a reputable and established company.
- Work on diverse and interesting projects.
- Join a supportive and collaborative team environment.
If you are an experienced Hammerhand looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and take the next step in your construction career.