Are you passionate about engineering and want to contribute to high-end marine technology projects?
We are seeking enthusiastic Engineering Process Workers to join our dynamic teams in Christchurch and Auckland.
- NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
- A short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to formal qualifications
- Positioning and holding tools and metal products
- Performing assembly and dismantling operations such as screwing and bolting
- Operating materials specific tools to perform tasks required for the production of the final product
- Processing components using tools and machines
- Participate in constructing and optimising engineering works
- Collaborating with the team to drive projects accurately and within deadline
- Ensure adherence to project specifications and quality standards
- Perform routine tasks in manufacturing metal or composite product
Your contributions will be instrumental in maintaining our reputation for excellence and in innovating our maritime technology.
What We Offer:
- An inclusive, multi-cultural team.
- Competitive remuneration in the range of $50k - $60k NZD.
- Opportunity to be a part of ground-breaking marine technology projects.
Seize this opportunity to develop your skills and further your career with us. Apply now, and set sail on an exciting career journey!
How To Apply:
Interested applicants can submit their CVs and a cover letter explaining their interests and skills to support their application for this role online. We are committed to creating a diverse workplace and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.